Today, Vivo introduced the Vivo Y21G, a new smartphone in its budget centric Y series. The Vivo Y21G has a super-slim 8.0 mm thin body in a 2.5D flat frame that weighs only 182g, a 6.51-inch HD+ Halo Display with a standard 60Hz refresh rate, 13MP dual cameras, an 8MP front camera, and a fingerprint sensor for enhanced security.
It is powered by an MediaTek Helio G70 (MT6769) Processor with Multi-Turbo 5.0 that improves data connection and system processor speed and runs the newest Android 12 software with Funtouch OS 12. It also has a four-component cooling system that aids in the cooling of the smartphone. Furthermore, the expanded RAM option adds 1 GB of capacity to allow for easier switching between apps.
Vivo Y21G Specifications:
- 6.51″ HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) LCD screen
- MediaTek Helio G70 (MT6769) with Arm Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expdanable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (2 nano and SD card slot)
- Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 12
- Rear Cameras: 13MP primary sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 2MP macro sensor (upto 4cm) with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- Side mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm earphone jack
- Dimensions: 164.26×76.08×8.00mm; Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou/ GALILEO, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support
Pricing and Availability:
Vivo Y21G is available in two colors namely Midnight Blue and Diamond Glow and is priced at Rs. 13,990. It will be available across many offline stores and online stores.
Commenting on the launch, Yogendra Sriramula, Director, Brand Strategy, vivo India said:
vivo always strives to offer the best smartphone experience complemented with stylish design and cutting-edge technologies for its users. Set in a thin and sleek body, the newly launched vivo Y21G offers consumers a perfect combination of power, style and long-lasting battery life.