TCL has launched a new 5G tablet called the TAB 10 5G, an affordable tablet from the firm for the US market. It has a large 10.1-inch Full HD+ display with built-in display modes designed for visual comfort.
The tablet is powered by a MediaTek Kompanio 800T chipset, packs an 8000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support, has an 8MP rear camera, a 5MP front camera, and a dual speaker setup.
It runs the Android 12 operating system and has 4GB of onboard RAM as well as 32GB of storage that can be expanded up to 512GB via MicroSD card. The tablet comes in a slim design and weighs around 490 grams.
TCL TAB 10 5G Specifications
- 10.1-inch FHD+ (1920 x 1200 pixels), 60Hz LCD screen
- Octa Core Kompanio 800T 6nm 5G chipset with Arm Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 32GB internal storage; expandable memory up to 512GB
- Android 12
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual Speakers with Dolby Atmos support
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 241.55 x 158.49 x 8.3 mm Weight: 490g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, USB type C
- 8000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support
Pricing and availability
TCL TAB 10 5G is available in grey and costs US $299 (approx. Rs. 23,868 approx.) for the 4 GB/64GB model. It will be available for purchase on the 26th of August from T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile.