Samsung Galaxy S22 series global first week pre-orders twice that of Galaxy S21 series; clocks 70,000+ pre-bookings in India under 12 hours


Samsung introduced the Galaxy S22 series, including the Galaxy S22 Ultra with a built-in S Pen stylus, earlier this month. It started global pre-orders soon after the event ended. Now, the company has announced that the Galaxy S22 series saw more pre-orders within the first week than any other Samsung smartphone to date.

Samsung said that pre-orders for the Galaxy S22 series have more than doubled those of the Galaxy S21 series. The Galaxy S22 Ultra saw more than 60% of sales, the remaining 40% was of the Galaxy S22 and the Galaxy S22+.

Similarly, Galaxy Tab S8 series global pre-orders also more than doubled compared to the Galaxy Tab S7 series, with about 50% of people opting for the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra, said the company.

Samsung Galaxy S22 India pre-booking record

Samsung started pre-bookings for the Galaxy S22 series on its Samsung online store, and on Amazon.in earlier this week, along with several offers. Yesterday, the company said that it crossed 70,000 pre-bookings in less than 12 hours after the pre-bookings opened.

The Samsung Galaxy S22 series and Galaxy Tab S8 series rolled out in select markets including Europe, North America and Korea from today, February 25th. Samsung said that it will further expand markets and model availability starting in March. These devices will go on sale in India from March 11th.


Author: Srivatsan Sridhar

Srivatsan Sridhar is a Mobile Technology Enthusiast who is passionate about Mobile phones and Mobile apps. He uses the phones he reviews as his main phone. You can follow him on Twitter and Instagram





Source link

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

SENSIP
Logo
Enable registration in settings - general
Shopping cart