At the Redmi K50 event, the company also introduced the Redmi TV MAX 100″ that joins the 86-inch model that was introduced last year. It features a 4K panel with 98.8% screen-to-body ratio, 94% DCI-P3 Color gamut, 10-bit color, and a delta E ≦2 level color accuracy. It supports Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10+, HDR10 and HLG, comes with HDMI 2.1 port, VRR and ALLM support.
The TV also offers 120Hz high refresh rate, MEMC technology for immersive viewing with sports content. It is certified with IMAX Enhanced, offering a truly immersive experience for 4K HDR and DTS content. It has quad-speakers with Dolby Atmos.
Redmi TV Max 100″ specifications
- 10-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, HDR 10, 94% DCI-P3 color gamut, 120Hz VRR 48-120Hz, MEMC motion compensation
- Quad-Core Cortex A73 processor with Mali-G52 MC1 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage
- Automatic low latency mode (ALLM), variable refresh rate (VRR) avoids picture delays, tears, and freezes
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI: 3 (including one 4K120Hz, including one eARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet
- Supports Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR10, H.265, H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 2 × 15W speaker, 4 sound units, Dolby Digital plus, Dolby Atmos, DTS -HD
The Redmi TV Max 100″ is priced at 19,999 yuan (US$ 3150 / Rs. 2,39,400 approx.) and will go on sale in China from April 6th.