At its event, Xiaomi under its Redmi brand launched its Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G smartphone as the successor to last year’s Redmi Note 10 Pro phone. The phone has a 6.67″ FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED DotDisplay with a 16MP camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by MediaTek Helio G96 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM, and has liquid cooling. The phone has a 108MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor.
The phone has an EVOL Pro design with flat sides and a glass back, feature a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and pack a 5000mAh battery with support for 67W turbocharging that can charge up to 50% in 15 minutes and comes with the charger in the box.
Redmi Note 11 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1200nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G96 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear primary camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 164.19 x 76.1 x 8.12mm; Weight: 202g
- Splash reistant (IP53)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 67W fast charging
The Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G comes in Star Blue and Stealth Black with a frosted glass back and also comes in Phantom White colour, and will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 17,999 for the 6GB + 128GB model and the 8GB + 128GB model costs at an introductory price of Rs. 19,999. It will be available from Amazon.in, Mi.com, Mi Home stores and offline stores starting from March 23rd.