realme launched the company’s flagship GT 2 Pro phone and IoT products in India yesterday. Madhav Sheth, Vice President, realme and CEO, realme India & Europe has posted a teaser that says that world’d first 150W charging is coming to India soon.
Something Neo to look forward to!⚡ pic.twitter.com/wkJh0QBagx
— Madhav Sheth (@MadhavSheth1) April 7, 2022
This confirms the launch of realme GT Neo3 in India in the coming weeks, soon after the phone was introduced in China last month.
realme GT Neo3 specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display, up to 1000Hz instant touch sampling rate, 100% DCI P3 colour gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (4 x 2.85GHz A78 + 4 x 2.0GHz A55) Dimensity 8100 5nm processor with Mali-G510 MC6 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, OIS, f/1.88 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Samsung S5K3P9 sensor, f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring option
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.3×75.6×8.2mm; Weight: 188g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 80W Super VOOC fast charging
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 150W UltraDart fast charging
realme GT 2 India launch during realme 4th anniversary
At the end of the realme GT 2 Pro launch event, he said that the realme GT 2 which is the cheaper version of the GT 2 Pro will launch in India during the 4th anniversary on May 4th.
realme Flagship Store in Ahmadabad
He also confirmed that the company will open the world’s first realme flagship store in Ahmadabad soon. He added that the company is on track to achieve the milestone of 50,000 offline stores in 2022.