realme is all set to launch the realme 9i, the company’s first smartphone in the realme 9 series, in India on January 18th. Today the first renders of the realme 9 Pro has surfaced along with rumoured specifications, thanks to @OnLeaks. This shows a 6.59-inch punch-hole display with a 120Hz refresh rate and an in-display fingerprint sensor.
It also shows the phone in Midnight Black, and the phone is also expected to come in Aurora Green and Sunrise Blue colours.
realme 9 Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.59-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth / macro
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The company is also expected to introduce the realme 9 Pro+ with a custom Sony sensor and a 6.43-inch AMOLED screen, and the sketches of it have surfaced.