In February, realme unveiled the realme 9 Pro+ in three color variations and hinted a Free Fire Limited Edition of the device without disclosing other specifics.
According to the teaser image from realme Thailand, the realme 9 Pro+ Free Fire Limited Edition has a custom look on the back of the phone with Free Fire branding. It is expected to come with a “Free Fire” theme for realme UI 3.0.
The camera module has the text “Booyah” etched on it. Apart from the back design and a tailored free fire theme, the Free Fire edition tends to share the same specs as the regular realme Pro+ variant.
The realme 9 Pro+ Free Fire Limited Edition will be launched in Thailand on April 12, 2022 at 14:00, so we should know the price next week. It is also expected to launch in India soon.
realme 9 Pro+ specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 1000 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Octa Core (2 x 2.5GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 920 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Sony IMX766 sensor, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX355 sensor f/2.2 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with Galaxycore GC02M1 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 160.2×73.3×7.99mm; Weight: 182g
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78/n66 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 60W fast charging