POCO has confirmed the launch of POCO M4 5G, a new budget 5G phone, a couple of months after the launch of M4 Pro 5G in India on April 29th. The teaser image shows dual rear cameras, yellow and blue colours and a large black bar covering the camera module.
Based on reports and the design, this will share similar specifications of the Redmi 10 5G that was introduced for global markets before it went official in China as Redmi Note 11E.
POCO M4 5G rumoured specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with up to 600 nits brightness, 90Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with MIUI
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP portrait sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.99×76.09×8.9mm; Weight: 200g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
We should know the price when it launches on Friday.