OPPO introduced the Find X5 Pro with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 for the global markets a few hours back. As promised, it has introduced the Dimensity 9000 edition of the phone, making it the first phone to launch with the chip. It shares similar specifications as the Snapdragon edition, including a 6.7-inch QHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display, triple camera setup and a 5000mAh dual-cell battery with 80W SUPERVOOC Flash-charging and 50W AIRVOOC wireless charging.
However, there is no MariSilicon X image chip, 5-axis OIS, Hasselblad color calibration for the camera.
OPPO Find X5 Pro Dimensity Edition specifications
- 6.7-inch (1440 x 3216 pixels) Quad HD+ LTPO AMOLED 20.1:9 display, 120Hz refresh rate, 1,000Hz touch sampling rate, 8192-level screen dimming, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Up to 3.05GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9000 4nm processor with Mali-G710 10-core GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with 1/1.56″ Sony S5K3M5 766 sensor, OIS, f/1.7 aperture, 10-bit 50MP ultra-wide camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 13MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, Samsung S5K3M5 sensor
- 32MP front camera with Sony IMX709 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Water resistant (IP68)
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 73.9 x 8.5mm; Weight: 216g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS, dual-antenna NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 80W SuperVOOC fast charging, 50W AIRVOOC wireless charging, reverse charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Find X5 Pro Dimensity Edition comes in Ceramic Black and Ceramic Whitecolours and is priced at 5799 yuan (US$ 916 / Rs. 69,440 approx.) for the single 12GB + 256GB version, cheaper than the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 model which costs 6299 yuan (US$ 995 / Rs. 75,460 approx.) for the same 12GB + 256GB version in China.
This will go on sale from March 18th with pre-orders starting from March 14th, compared to March 3rd for the Snapdragon Edition in China.