OPPO has launched A17k, the company’s latest budget A series phone in India, after the recent launch of A17. It has a 6.56-inch HD+ screen with a water drop notch that houses a 5MP camera, is powered by Helio P35 and has 3GB of RAM with 4GB of additional virtual RAM and runs Android 12.
The phone has a 8MP rear camera, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and IPX4 ratings for splash resistance. It has a 5000mAh battery.
OPPO A17k Specifications
- 6.56-inch (1612 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with Waterdrop Notch, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB eMMC 5.1 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 75.6 x8.3mm; Weight: 189g
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C Port
- 5000mAh battery
Pricing and availability
The OPPO A17k comes in Navy Blue and Gold colours, is priced at Rs. 10,499 and is available from online and offline stores in India.