Along with the Nokia G21, HMD Global also introduced the Nokia G11, the company’s latest smartphone in the G series and the successor to last year’s G10. It retains the 6.5-inch HD+ v-notch screen, but it has up to 90Hz refresh rate, and it also replaces the Helio G35 wit the Unisoc T606 SoC. It has 4GB of RAM, and runs Android 11 with two years of software upgrades and three years of security updates.
The phone retains the 13MP main, 2 MP Macro and 2 MP Depth cameras and the 8MP camera on the front. It features a Nordic design, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and pack a 5050mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging, but ships only with a 10W charger.
Nokia G11 specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 V-notch display with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- 1.6GHz Octa Core Unisoc T606 (6x Cortex-A55 and 2x Cortex-A75 cores) 12nm processor with Mali G57 MP1 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11
- 13MP rear camera, LED flash, 2MP depth, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, OZO audio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.6 x 75.9 x 8.5mm; Weight: 189g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC (In select markets)
- 5050mAh battery with support for 18W charging
The Nokia G11 comes in Charcoal and Ice colors, is priced at AED 499 ($135 / Rs. 10,235 approx.) and will be available in UAE starting from March 23rd. It will also be available in UK in March.