motorola just launched the the moto g52, the company’s latest smartphone in the g series in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.6-inch FHD+ pOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate with 87.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 680 SoC, up to 6GB of RAM RAM, 50MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera that can also double up as a depth camera and a 2MP macro camera and an 16MP front camera.
It runs Android 12 out of the box, and the company has promised one assured OS upgrade and 3 years of security updates. At 7.99mm thick and 169g weight, it is India’s thinnest and lightest phone in the segment, says the company. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a 5000mAh battery with TurboPower 30 charging and comes with a 33W charger in the box.
moto g52 specifications
- 6.6-inch (2400×1080 Pixels) FHD+ MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio pOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate, up to 500 nits brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 160.98 x 74.46 x 7.99mm; Weight: 169g
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with TurboPower 30 fast charging
The moto g52 comes in Charcoal Grey and Porcelain White colours, is priced at Rs. 14,499 for the 4GB + 64GB model and Rs. 16,499 for the 6GB + 128GB model, and will be available from Flipkart starting from May 3rd.
- Rs. 1000 Instant discount with HDFC Bank Credit cards and EMI