motorola India today confirmed the launch of the latest moto g52 smartphone in the country on April 25th, after it was introduced last week. This comes after the launch of moto g22 earlier this month. The phone packs a 6.6-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by Snapdragon 680 SoC, 4GB of RAM, 50MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera that can also double up as a depth camera and a 2MP macro camera and an 16MP front camera.
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) April 18, 2022
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a 5000mAh battery with TurboPower 30 charging and comes with a 33W charger in the box.
moto g52 specifications
- 6.6-inch FHD+ (2400×1080 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 160.98 x 74.46 x 7.99mm; Weight: 169g
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with TurboPower 30 fast charging
The teaser shows that the moto g52 will come in Charcoal Grey and Porcelain White colours. As mentioned earlier, we can expect it to launch in India under Rs. 15,000 since the g51 is priced in the similar range.