Motorola’s popular G series is likely to get a new smartphone called the Moto G22, a budget smartphone with features including an OLED screen, a 50-megapixel rear camera, and more. Let’s take a closer look at this soon-to-be-released device.
Moto G22 will pack a 6.53” HD+ OLED screen with a 90Hz of refresh rate. As far as SoC, it is expected to ship with a Mediatek Helio G37 Octa-core processor that clocks up to 2.3 GHz.
The main camera has a 50-megapixel sensor with pixel binning. There’s also an 8-megapixel camera with ultra-wide-angle lenses. Two additional 2-megapixel sensors are likely employed for depth effects and macro pictures. There’s also a 16-megapixel front camera.
Moto G22 will run the latest Android 12 version. It could come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage as a base variant. A 5000mAh battery, Bluetooth 5.2, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner are among the other features.
Moto G22 Leaked Specifications
- 6.53-inch HD+ (1600×720 pixels) OLED screen with a 90Hz of refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G37 Octacore SoC with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage
- Rear Cameras: 50MP (F/1.8 aperture), 8MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 2MP depth and macro sensor.
- Front Camera: 16MP (F/2.0 aperture)
- Android 12 with stock Android experience
- Dual VoLTE 4G, Wifi, Bluetooth 5.2
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
The launch of the phone is unknown as of now, but it is expected to be priced under 200 Euros (US$ 220 / Rs.16,810 approx.).