Micromax just launched the IN 2C, the company’s latest budget smartphone after the last year’s IN 2b. It retains the 6.52-inch HD+ Drop Notch LCD screen with 89% screen-to-body ratio, Octa-Core UNISOC T610 processor and Mali-G52 GPU, but this comes only in 3GB RAM with 32GB storage model. It runs on Android 11 without any ads or bloatware, says the company.
The phone features an 8-megapixel primary rear camera along with a 2-megapixel depth sensor and an 5-megapixel camera on the front. The rear plastic panel, with a dual pattern design that offer a good grip, but this doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 10W charging over USB Type-C.
Micromax IN 2c specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 drop notch display with up to 420 nits brightness
- Octa-core 12nm UNISOC T610 processor – Dual Core Cortex A75 and Six Core Cortex A55 clocked up to 1.8GHz with Mali-G52 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11
- 8MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.3×75.68×8.63; Weight: 198g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
Pricing and availability
The Micromax IN 2c comes in Brown and Silver colours and is priced at Rs. 8,499 and will be available from May 1st through Flipkart and Micromax online store.
- Rs. 1000 discount on pre-paid payments during purchase