itel has released a budget focused smartphone under the A series called the itel A49, priced at just Rs.6,499. For the price it offers a big 6.6-inch HD+ water drop display, 4000mAh battery, 5MP Dual cameras and a lot more.
The itel A49 features a gradient glossy finish with three attractive colours. The phone runs the lighter version of Android, which is the Android Go Edition, powered by 1.4GHz quad-core SC9832E processor.
itel A49 Specifications
- 6.6″ HD+ 20:9 (1600 x 720 pixels) IPS LCD Water Drop Display with 400 nits of brightness
- 1.4GHz Quad-core SC9832E processor with Mali 820MP1 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 11 Go Edition
- Rear Cameras: 5MP primary sensor and a VGA AI camera
- Front Camera: 5MP camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS support
- 4000mAh battery
Pricing and availability
The itel A49 comes in Crystal Purple, Dome Blue, and Sky Cyan colors, is priced at Rs.6,499 and will be available via Amazon.in soon.
Commenting on the launch, Arijeet Talapatra, CEO, TRANSSION India said:
itel has created a niche for itself in the sub 7k price segment and this positive growth momentum of the brand is fuelled by its strong commitment to the mass consumers by delivering on high-quality products across accessible price segments. The launch of itel A49 reinstates itel’s commitment towards providing a seamless and superior smartphone experience at a highly affordable quotient. itel A49 is an industry disruptor, fully loaded with segment-leading ultimate features, designed to cater to the new-age consumer’s aspiration of great immersive viewing experience and powerful battery.