Infinix has launched Zero 5G, the company’s first 5G smartphone in India, as it had announced. It packs a 6.78-inch Full HD+ screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 16MP front camera, is powered by Dimensity 900 SoC with support for 13 5G bands, 3-D Cooling Master technology. DAR-LINK Game Boost Technolog, 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with virtual RAM up to 5 GB, and 128GB UFS 3.1 storage.
Last week, the company said that it has conducted 5G trails for the phone in partnership with Jio. The phone has a Uni-Curve design with the camera bump that looks similar to the OPPO Find X3 Pro. It has a 48MP rear camera, 13MP 2x telephoto camera with up to 30X hybrid zoom and 2MP depth sensor. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
Infinix Zero 5G specifications
- 6.78-inch (2460 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, up to 500 nits brightness
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 with XOS 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera, 13MP telephoto camera, 2x optical zoom, up to 30x digital zoom, 2MP depth sensor, quad LED flash, 4K 30fps video recording, 960 fps Slow Motion
- 16MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS Surround Sound
- Dimensions: 168.73×76.53×8.77mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G SA/ NSA (n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78/n79), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The Infinix Zero 5G comes in Cosmic Black and Skylight Orange colors, is priced at Rs. 19,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from February 18th.