HP today announced the availability of Pavilion laptops with 12th Gen Intel Core processors for improved performance. The new Pavilion series – HP Pavilion 15, HP Pavilion 14, and HP Pavilion x360 – are made with ocean-bound plastics and recycled aluminum. In addition, the Pavilion series’ new Green Box Approach helps to cut down on more than 10,000 kg of bubble wrap.
The new HP Pavilion 15 comes with an EyeSafe certified display, which was created in collaborative efforts with doctors to allow HP users to work and play for as long as they want without experiencing eye strain. According to HP’s survey, consumers’ screen time has markedly increased. In 2021, users spent approximately 60 hours per week on laptops, up from 35 hours in 2019. By displaying an always-on blue light filter, the modern technology, which is embedded in the display, keeps users’ eyes safe. It’s built right into the display, so there’s no need to fiddle with settings or feel worried about an imbalanced color experience.
The HP Pavilion 15 weighs 1.75kg and is minimal, portable, as well as comfortable to use. The latest 12th Generation Intel Processors, combined with an adaptive battery optimizer, provide the necessary features for optimal in-case performance. Its full-size, backlit keyboard provides a premium overall experience for GenZ and Millennials. The Pavilion 15 has an 85% screen-to-body ratio (STBR), 100% sRBG panels, and TNR capability.
The device also supports Microsoft High Dynamic Range (HDR) streaming and comes pre-installed with High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) on FHD panel offerings for a more vibrant viewing experience. Bang & Olufsen provides the power for the audio system, making sure that the sound is clear and crisp. The HP Pavilion 15 is the ideal PC for consumers, and it is available in three colors: Warm Gold, Natural Silver, and Fog Blue.
HP Pavilion laptops Quick Specifications
- Powered by Intel 12th Gen and AMD 5000 series processors paired with Intel Iris Xe Graphics / Nvidia GeForce MX550 GPU
- Up to 16GB of DDR4 RAM (2x8GB) and 512GB of PCLe NVme M.2 SSD storage
- Dual array digital microphones
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen
- Weighing only 1.75 kg
- Full-size, backlit keyboard with numeric keypad
- Anti-glare, low blue light display
- TUV Certified
- OS: Windows 11
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2 and Wi-Fi 6
- Ports: 2x USB-A ports, 1x USB-C port, an audio jack, and an HDMI port
- Camera: with Temporal Noise Reduction (TNR) for high quality video call
- Smart features: In-built with Alexa for smart access
- Battery: 3-cell 41Wh battery
Up to 8.75+ Hours (HD) of battery life and HP Fast charge
- Colors: Warm Gold, Natural Silver, and Fog Blue
Pricing & Availability
All the laptops are available to buy from the HP online store and other retail shops, The Eyesafe Pavilion range starts at a price of INR 59,999
Other products in the Pavilion line-up:
- HP Pavilion 14” AMD starting @ INR 55,999
- HP Pavilion 15’’ AMD starting @ INR 59,999
- HP Pavilion 14’’ x360 starting @ INR 55,999
- HP Pavilion 14’’ Intel starting @ INR 60,999
- HP Pavilion 15’’ Intel starting @ INR 65,999
Vickram Bedi, Senior Director, Personal Systems – HP India Market, commented on the launch
PCs are increasingly becoming an essential part of our lives. In today’s world, users are looking for devices that are combined with performance, portability, and sustainability. At HP, we consistently expand and reinvent our ecosystem to provide the best computing experiences to our users. The all-new HP Pavilion 15 uses Eyesafe Certified Display that reduces eye strain and provides a comfortable working experience. We have also designed the device to make a positive and meaningful impact on the environment by using recycled aluminum and ocean-bound plastics. With the refreshed Pavilion portfolio, our goal is to deliver exceptional solutions for users to stay connected, entertained, and productive.