HONOR has rolled out HONOR X6, the company’s latest budget phone in the X series, in the UK, after it was introduced in Malaysia recently. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ screen with a 5MP camera inside the notch, is powered by MediaTek Helio G25 SoC with 4GB of RAM, and runs Android 12 with MagicUI 6.1 on top.
The phone has a 50MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth and macro cameras, has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery.
HONOR X6 Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MagicUI 6.1 based on Android 12
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm earphone jack
- Dimensions: 163.66 x 75.13 x 8.68 mm; Weight: 194g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000 mAh (typical value) battery with 10W charging
Pricing and availability
The HONOR X6 comes in Midnight Black and Ocean Blue colours, is priced at £149.99 (US$ 168 / Rs. 13,950 approx.) and is available from Hihonor as well as Argos, Amazon, Very, and Three.