HONOR has launched the MagicBook X14 and MagicBook X15 laptops in India, after teasing them last week. These were introduced in China back in May last year and pack a FHD screen, sleek bezels, 10th Gen Intel Core i3 / i5 processors with 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB of storage.
These come with a fan and heat pipe for an improved heat dissipation performance. The models adopt all-metal body design and feature a pop-up webcam. Furthermore, the fingerprint power button, which enables instant access from startup to desktop directly for a more secure and effortless login experience. These support 65W Type-C fast charging that will offer up to 48% charge in 30 minutes.
HONOR MagicBook X14 and X15 specifications
- 14-inch / 15-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 16:9 display, TÜV Rheinland Certified
- 2.1 GHz (up to 4.1GHz) Core i3-10110U dual-core / 1.6GHz (up to 4.2GHz) Core i5-10210U quad-core processor with Intel UHD Graphics
- 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 dual-channel RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 3.5mm audio jack, Fingerprint power button
- Pop-up webcam
- Magic-Link 2.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type- C x 1 (Supports charging and data transfer), HDMI x 1, USB3.0 (Type A) x 1, USB2.0 (Type A) x 1
- X14 Dimensions: 409 x 283 x 72mm; Weight: About 1.38kg
- X15 Dimensions: 475 x 283 x 72mm; Weight: About 1.56kg
- MagicBook X 14– 56Wh (Rated capacity) battery with up to 13.2h local video playback
- MagicBook X15 – 42Wh (Rated capacity) battery with up to 7h local video playback
The HONOR MagicBook X14 and X15 come in Silver colour. The MagicBook X14 starts at Rs. 38,990 for the i3 model and Rs. 48,000 for the i5 model and the MagicBook X15 Core i3 version is priced at Rs. 40,990, but it will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 36,990 that includes a Rs. 2000 discount and Rs. 2000 instant discount with HDFC Bank credit card for the first 7 days of sale on Amazon.in starting from April 6th.