DIZO from realme TechLife has launched DIZO Watch 2 Sports, after the launch of DIZO Watch 2 last year. The DIZO Watch 2 Sports has a 1.69-inch screen with 600 nits of high-brightness, 2.5D glass and has a sleek, lightweigh farme. It has heart rate and SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, Female cycle tracking and has 110+ sports modes.
DIZO Watch 2 Sports specifications
- 1.69-inch (240×280 pixels) 218 PPI touch color LCD screen with 600 nits peak brightness
- 3-axis accelerometer, Heart rate sensor, Rotor Vibration motor
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 5.0+ devices with DIZO app
- 110+ Sports modes including cycling, walking and running indoors and outdoors, football, basketball, cricket, badminton, strength training, free training, jump rope, rowing, elliptical, mountaineering and yoga.
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Measurement, Sleep Detection, Steps, Calories, Distance, Water Reminder, Sedentary Reminder, Activity Records
- Music Control, Camera Control, Weather Forecast
- Call Notification, Message Reminder, Alarm Reminder
- Water Resistant (5 ATM / 50 meters)
- Dimensions: 258×38.8×12.2mm; Weight: 41.5g
- 260mAh battery with 10 days battery life, up to 20 days standby
The DIZO Watch 2 Sports comes in Classic Black, Silver Grey, Dark Green, Passion Red, Ocean Blue and Golden Pink colours, is priced at Rs. 2,499, but it will be available at a special launch price of Rs. 1999 when it goes on sale for the first time on March 8th on Flipkart.