Bose has finally launched its QuietComfort 45 active noise cancellation headphones in India, months after it was introduced in September last year. It has QUIET and AWARE modes, promises up to 24 hours of battery life, and charges via USB-Type C port.
Features of Bose QuietComfort 45
- Iconic quiet. Comfort. And sound. Now with lightweight materials for premium comfort and proprietary acoustic technology for deep, clear audio.
- High-fidelity audio – The TriPort acoustic architecture offers depth and fullness. Volume-optimized Active EQ maintains balanced performance at any volume, so bass stays consistent when turned down and the music remains clear when turned up.
- Quiet and Aware Modes – Choose Quiet Mode for full noise cancelling, or Aware Mode to bring the outside into the around ear headphones and hear your environment and your music at the same time.
- Over ear headphones – These comfortable wireless headphones are suitable for all-day wear. Crafted with plush synthetic leather and impact-resistant nylon, and designed with minimal clamping force, they’re as luxurious as they are durable.
- Up to 24 hours battery life – Enjoy 24 hours of battery life from a single charge. A quick 15-minute charge offers 3 hours when you’re on the go, or plug in the included audio cable to listen for even longer in wired mode
Pricing and availability
The Bose QuietComfort 45 comes in Triple Black and White Smoke colours, and is available from Amazon.in at an introductory price of Rs. 32,900.